Men’s 2-layer hardshell ski pants with Thinsulate™ insulation are warm and highly breathable. 2-way stretch and an ergonomical knee cut give a perfect body fit. They are exceptionally durable due to Cordura reinforcements. With Recco Technology, there is a better chance of being found in case of an avalanche. They are water repellent and windproof,
• Waterproof PU coating 10.000 mm/H2O,
• High breathability 10.000 g/m2/24h,
• 2-way stretch,
• Recco technology,
• Thinsulate™ insulation.
Waist regulation for perfect body shape, anatomically designed knees. Lightweight performance, inside zip-off snow gaiter. Cordura reinforcements, detachable suspenders, side zip ventilation.
• Main fabric: 95% polyamide, 5% elasthane
• Lamination: 100% polyurethane
• Linning: 100% polyester
• Insulation: Thinsulate padding
You can maintain your garment with ease:
• Wash it at 30°C.
• Use mild, non-toxic, and biodegradable detergents without softeners.
• Before putting the garment into the washing machine, make sure to close all the zippers, velcro fasteners and straps. This reduces the risk of damaging the inner and/or outer layer and other garments.
• Make sure to wash it with similar colors and never soak it.
• Once washed, hang it to air-dry and never put it in a tumble dryer.
• After washing the garment several times, make sure to re-apply the DWR treatment.
• Following the care-label instructions and these steps, you will maintain the functional characteristics and prolong the lifespan of your clothes.