These all-weather and all seasons men’s hardshell 2-layer pants are designed for hiking, mountaineering, and skiing. They offer the best protection against cold, wind, rain, snow, and storm and preserve the microclimate, keep it dry, warm and comfortable. They are waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable due to the perfectly performing membrane. Designed with care to the detail, many accessories like suspenders, waist adjusters, and the highly advanced 4-way stretch technology create a perfect body fit and enable easy and comfortable movement. With Recco Technology, there is a better chance of being found in case of an avalanche.
• Waterproof PTFE membrane 20.000 mm/H2O,
• High breathability 10.000 g/m2/24h,
• DWR treatment makes the water drops slide off,
• 2-layer construction,
• 4-way stretch,
• YKK waterproof zippers,
• Branded inside tapes,
• Recco technology,
• Durable and abrasion-resistant,
Detachable suspenders, waist regulation for perfect body fit, ergonomically designed knees. Snow gaiters with silicone gripper elastic and antic nickel hook. 2 waterproof mesh ventilation zip openings and 2 waterproof pockets. Waterproof side opening up to the knee level. All seams are taped.
• Shell: 100% polyester
• Lining: 100% polyester
• Membrane: 100% PTFE
You can maintain your garment with ease:
• Wash it at 30°C.
• Use mild, non-toxic, and biodegradable detergents without softeners.
• Before putting the garment into the washing machine, make sure to close all the zippers, velcro fasteners and straps. This reduces the risk of damaging the inner and/or outer layer and other garments.
• Make sure to wash it with similar colours and never soak it.
• Once washed, hang it to air-dry and never put it in a tumble dryer.
• After washing the garment several times, make sure to re-apply the DWR treatment.
• Following the care-label instructions and these steps, you will maintain the functional characteristics and prolong the lifespan of your clothes.