This higly advanced 2-layer all seasons men’s hardshell jacket is created for protection against cold, wind, rain, snow, and storm. It preserves the microclima, keeps the body dry, warm and comfortable. It is waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable due to its perfectly performing PTFE membrane. Highly advanced 4-way stretch technology creates a perfect body fit. Designed with care to the detail, many accessories and a detachable hood. Adding the Tikal zip-in PrimaLoft® Bio™ insulation jacket makes it perfect for extreme cold temperatures.With Recco Technology, there is a better chance of being found in case of an avalanche.
• Waterproof PTFE membrane 20.000 mm/H2O,
• High breathability 10.000 g/m2/24h,
• DWR treatment makes the water drops slide off,
• 2-layer construction,
• 4-way stretch,
• YKK waterproof zippers,
• Branded inside tapes,
• Recco technology,
• Durable and abrasion-resistant,
Detachable snow and wind gaiter, many waterproof outside and inside pockets, armpit zip ventilation, ski card pocket. The detachable hood has a 3-dimensional volume adjustment, 3D reiforced shield, and front collar ventilation. Ergonomic cut and specially designed “twisted” sleeves/elbows follow all movements. All seams are taped.
• Shell: 100% polyester
• Lining: 100% polyester
• Membrane: 100% PTFE
You can maintain your garment with ease:
• Wash it at 30°C.
• Use mild, non-toxic, and biodegradable detergents without softeners.
• Before putting the garment into the washing machine, make sure to close all the zippers, velcro fasteners and straps. This reduces the risk of damaging the inner and/or outer layer and other garments.
• Make sure to wash it with similar colors and never soak it.
• Once washed, hang it to air-dry and never put it in a tumble dryer.
• After washing the garment several times, make sure to re-apply the DWR treatment.
• Following the care-label instructions and these steps, you will maintain the functional characteristics and prolong the lifespan of your clothes.
Water column: 20'000 mm
Breathability: 10'000 g/m2/24h or more