Ultralight and warm jacket. It protects from mild rain, snow, and wind while maintaining the micro-climate. OptimumPerformance. The high level of breathability is essential to keep the body dry. Windproof and water repellent jacket. DWR treatment makes the water drops slide off the surface. Fluo prints for better visibility – Night Vision. The PrimaLoft layer on the sleeves for additional warmth. For trail running, trekking, and cross-country skiing in spring autumn and winter.
• Water and windproof Softshell areas – coated 10.000 mm/H2O,
• High breathability 10.000 g/m2/24h,
• DWR treatment makes the water drops slide off,
• 4-way stretch inserts,
• Reflective prints – NightVision,
• Optimum Performance,
• Hood and hood compartment,
• YKK zips.
PrimaLoft keeps me warm in chilly conditions. Ergonomic construction and cut – a variety of different materials is used according to the needs of my body’s performance.
• Main fabric: woven 100% polyester
• Coating: 100% polyurethane
• Back fabric: 100% polyester
• Insulation fabric: PrimaLoft
• Combination fabric: stretch knit 88% polyester 12% elasthane
You can maintain your garment with ease:
• Wash it at 30°C.
• Use mild, non-toxic, and biodegradable detergents without softeners.
• Before putting the garment into the washing machine, make sure to close all the zippers, velcro fasteners and straps. This reduces the risk of damaging the inner and/or outer layer and other garments.
• Make sure to wash it with similar colours and never soak it.
• Once washed, hang it to air-dry and never put it in a tumble dryer.
• After washing the garment several times, make sure to re-apply the DWR treatment.
• Following the care-label instructions and these steps, you will maintain the functional characteristics and prolong the lifespan of your clothes.