Perfect insulation jacket for outdoor activities. PrimaLoft® Gold technology makes it lightweight, comfortable, highly breathable with a perfect fit. Due to DWR treatment water drops slide off the surface. This women’s 3 seasons, autumn, winter, and spring jacket is made for ski, après ski, ski-touring and trekking. Designed with care to the detail: detechable snowgaiter, lycra cuffs on sleve edges, extra stretch inserts on front chest and beck yok, detechable hood and ski ticket sleeve pocket.
• PrimaLoft® Gold insulation,
• Water repellent,
• Highly breathable and lightweight,
• DWR treatment makes the water drops slide off,
• YKK zips.
• 4-way stretch inserts,
• lycra sleeve cuff.
Zip-off hood, ski card pocket, detachable snow and wind gaiter.
• Main fabric: DWR treated 100% Polyester
• Combination fabric: DWR treated and coated, windproof and waterproof softshell, 85% Polyamide, 15% Polyurethane
• Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold
• Lining: 100% Polyester
You can maintain your garment with ease:
• Wash it at 30°C.
• Use mild, non-toxic, and biodegradable detergents without softeners.
• Before putting the garment into the washing machine, make sure to close all the zippers, velcro fasteners and straps. This reduces the risk of damaging the inner and/or outer layer and other garments.
• Make sure to wash it with similar colors and never soak it.
• Once washed, hang it to air-dry and never put it in a tumble dryer.
• After washing the garment several times, make sure to re-apply the DWR treatment.
• Following the care-label instructions and these steps, you will maintain the functional characteristics and prolong the lifespan of your clothes.