Soft elastic waistband
Kevlar reinforced hips
Men’s hiking bermudas – perfect for summer. The anti-ultraviolet radiation shell of UPF 40+ protects from the sun’s radiation. Highly breathability, FastDrying, water repellent fabric, 4-way stretch provide a great body fit and comfort in movement. High durability and abrasion resistance. Ideal for any kind of hikes, travel, trekking, and mountaineering. Many pockets and great design details inspired by ancient civilizations.
• DWR treatment,
• FastDrying fabric,
• High breathability,
• Water repellent,
• Wind resistant,
• 4-way stretch,
• UPF 50+ ultraviolet radiation protection,
• Abrasion resistant,
Two zipper side pockets and one zipper hip pocket. Maya Maya soft elastic inside waistband and elastic lumbar part. Hip part and crotch reinforced with silicone protected lightweight Kevlar. Decorative stitching details above knees.
• 80% polyamide,
• 10% polyester,
• 10% elastane
You can maintain your garment with ease:
• Wash it at 30°C.
• Use mild, non-toxic, and biodegradable detergents without softeners.
• Before putting the garment into the washing machine, make sure to close all the zippers, velcro fasteners and straps. This reduces the risk of damaging the inner and/or outer layer and other garments.
• Make sure to wash it with similar colours and never soak it.
• Once washed, hang it to air-dry and never put it in a tumble dryer.
• After washing the garment several times, make sure to re-apply the DWR treatment.
• Following the care-label instructions and these steps, you will maintain the functional characteristics and prolong the lifespan of your clothes.