Olena Jacket, a women’s insulation sweater with high-quality PolarBear fleece. It is warm, comfortable, and fast-drying. Due to 2-way stretch technology, it has a great body fit. Meant for cold and chilly days in spring, autumn, and winter. Perfect for trekking, hiking, skiing, and mountaineering. In mild conditions as outer layer and as midlayer in cold temperatures.
• Zip-in compatible,
• 2-way stretch,
• Warm and light.
Comfortable, dense air pockets, no pilling,
Great breathability, and sweat transfer.
• Knitted (brushed) fleece with dense air pockets on inside
• 100% polyester
You can maintain your garment with ease:
• Wash these garments at 30°C.
• Use mild, non-toxic, and biodegradable detergents without softeners.
• Wash it with similar colours and never soak it.
• Once washed, hang it to air-dry and never put it in a tumble dryer.
• Avoid carrying a backpack over the shirt to avoid damaging the fabric.
• Following the care-label instructions and these steps, you will maintain the functional characteristics and prolong the lifespan of your clothes.