The Naya Sweater is perfect for hiking and jogging in moderate temperatures in spring, autumn and in winter and as mid-layer for cross country and alpine skiing. Ultralight, extra soft, breathable and warm due to DuPont Comformax insulation, As midlayer it is a warmer, as outer layer it protects from light rain and wind. With FastDrying technology it will stay dry. 4-way stretch, nylon stretch inserts and ergonomic construction give a perfect body fit, comfort, freedom in movement and durability. Reflective prints for better visibility and safety – NightVision.
• Water repellent and windproof ripstop,
• Padded insulation DuPont Comformax.
• Wind resistant,
• 4-way stretch,
• MicroBear fleece.
Additional: nylon stretch inserts, reflective prints – NightVision, mesh ventilation, sleeve patch pocket, OptimumPerformance.
• Ribstop 100% polyamide
• DuPont Comformax
• knit ThermoBear 95% polyester
• 5% elasthane
• inner surface brushed
You can maintain your garment with ease:
• Wash it at 30°C.
• Use mild, non-toxic, and biodegradable detergents.
• You can easily hand wash the garment and air-dry it – you won’t have odour problems.
• Wash it with similar colours and never soak it.
• Once washed, hang it to air-dry; you do not need to iron it. Never put it in a tumble dryer.
• Avoid carrying a backpack over the shirt to avoid damaging the fabric.
• Following the care-label instructions and these steps, you will maintain the functional characteristics and prolong the lifespan of your clothes.