This ultralight and functional women’s jacket performs perfectly while running, trekking, and trail running. Suitable for windy and chilly conditions. High breathability gives a feeling of freshness. The perfectly functioning 4-way stretch gives an unprecedented freedom of movement and exceptional feeling of lightness, supported by elastic lycra fabrics in the nape area, on shoulders and sleeves. Mesh inserts speed-up sweat evaporation on most sensitive areas. “Stop-key” main zipper prevents the key from bouncing up and down. Reflective prints for better NightVision.
• Wind resistant,
• Water repellent DWR, treatment makes the water drops slide off,
• High breathability, and perfect air circulation:
– Highly breathable main fabric
– Perforated 4-way stretch fabric covering the sides and armpits,
• 4-Way stretch,
• Armhole & shoulder seams decorated with protective tape,
• Packable into a small, light, easily carried package,
• Reflective Prints on shoulders and arms for high visibility NightVision,
• Hood size and hem length adjustable with drawcord,
• Elastic binding inside of the hood for best head fit,
• YKK zippers,
• Stop key on the main zip,
• Zipper pockets on the front,
• Reinforced elastic banded cuffs keep the wind from entering the sleeves.
• Main fabric: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane
• Additional: 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
You can maintain your garment with ease:
• Wash it at 30°C.
• Use mild, non-toxic, and biodegradable detergents without softeners.
• Before putting the garment into the washing machine, make sure to close all the zippers, velcro fasteners and straps. This reduces the risk of damaging the inner and/or outer layer and other garments.
• Make sure to wash it with similar colours and never soak it.
• Once washed, hang it to air-dry and never put it in a tumble dryer.
• After washing the garment several times, make sure to re-apply the DWR treatment.
• Following the care-label instructions and these steps, you will maintain the functional characteristics and prolong the lifespan of your clothes.
Very good breathability