This exclusive and stylish women’s ski jacket is perfect for cold alpine slopes with the best performing insulation – PrimaLoft® Gold. It is waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. With Recco Technology, there is a better chance of being found in case of an avalanche. A detachable snow and wind gaiter, and many more accessories are added. Exclusive in style and limited in quantity. Its beautiful embroidery elements make it a one of a kind for those seeking the best.
• Waterproof PTFE membrane 20.000 mm/H2O,
• High breathability 10.000 g/m2/24h,
• DWR treatment makes the water drops slide off,
• 2-layer hardshell construction,
• PrimaLoft® Gold insulation,
• 4-way stretch,
• YKK waterproof zippers,
• Recco technology,
• Durable and abrasion-resistant,
Detachable snow and wind gaiter, many waterproof outside and inside pockets, armpit zip ventilation, and a ski card pocket. Bacalava, microfiber sunglasses tissue, ergonomic cut, well designed and up to the detail featured inner layer and money purse. The detachable hood has a 3-dimensional volume adjustment, shield, and front protection. All seams are taped.
• Shell: 100% polyester
• Membrane: 100% PTFE
• Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold
• Lining: 100% polyester
You can maintain your garment with ease:
• Wash it at 30°C.
• Use mild, non-toxic, and biodegradable detergents without softeners.
• Before putting the garment into the washing machine, make sure to close all the zippers, velcro fasteners and straps. This reduces the risk of damaging the inner and/or outer layer and other garments.
• Make sure to wash it with similar colors and never soak it.
• Once washed, hang it to air-dry and never put it in a tumble dryer.
• After washing the garment several times, make sure to re-apply the DWR treatment.
• Following the care-label instructions and these steps, you will maintain the functional characteristics and prolong the lifespan of your clothes.
Water column: 20'000 mm
Breathability: 10'000 g/m2/24h or more