This ultralight, highly breathable, and functional men’s vest performs perfectly outdoors, while running, mountaineering, and trail running. Suitable for windy and chilly conditions. High breathability, the perfectly functioning 4-way stretch and elastic lycra fabrics on shoulders side and back deliver an unprecedented freedom of movement and exceptional feeling of lightness. Mesh insert on the whole back area speeds-up sweat evaporation on perspiration’s most sensitive areas – a feeling of freshness. “Stop-key” main zipper prevents the key from bouncing up and down while active. Reflective prints for better NightVision.
• Wind resistant,
• Water repellent, DWR treatment makes the water drops slide off,
• High breathability, and perfect air circulation:
– highly breathable main fabric
– perforated 4-way stretch fabric in the back area,
• 4-Way stretch,
• Armhole and shoulder seams decorated with protective tape,
• Reflective Print on shoulders, back, front and side for high visibility NightVision,
• YKK zippers,
• Stop key zipper on the main zip,
• Zipper pockets on the front,
• Mesh pockets on the inside,
• Lightweight PrimaLoft® thermal insulation on the front,
• Hem length fitted with elastic for a perfect fit.
• Main fabric: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane
• Additional: 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
You can maintain your garment with ease:
• Wash it at 30°C.
• Use mild, non-toxic, and biodegradable detergents without softeners.
• Before putting the garment into the washing machine, make sure to close all the zippers, velcro fasteners and straps. This reduces the risk of damaging the inner and/or outer layer and other garments.
• Make sure to wash it with similar colours and never soak it.
• Once washed, hang it to air-dry and never put it in a tumble dryer.
• After washing the garment several times, make sure to re-apply the DWR treatment.
• Following the care-label instructions and these steps, you will maintain the functional characteristics and prolong the lifespan of your clothes.
Very good breathability