Merino wool Eloy shirt has a natural ability to control body’s microclimate in all seasons, for years to come. It effectively evaporates moisture, prevents unpleasant odours, retains body’s temperature, keeps it dry and fresh. It is highly breathable, comfortable, soft, light, FastDrying, UPF 30+ UV protective and 4-way stretch. Added micro modal gives a soft touch, without skin itching. For increased durability a blend of polyamide is added. It can be worn as base or midlayer and is the perfect choice for hiking, skiing, backcountry skiing, trail-running and workout.
• Fast moisture wicking
• Excellent breathability
• Light and FastDrying
• Super soft and no-itch touch
• UV protective factor of 30+
• Natural body temperature regulation
• 4-way stretch
• Thumb hole
• Suitable for cool and cold temperatures
• Natural antibacterial and odour-resistance property
• High-necked collar
• Design inspired by antient mystical civilizations
• 40% Merino wool,
• 34% Micro Modal,
• 26% Polyamide
You can maintain your garment with ease:
• Wash it at 30°C.
• Use mild, non-toxic, and biodegradable detergents.
• You can easily hand wash the garment and air-dry it – you won’t have odor problems.
• Wash it with similar colours and never soak it.
• Once washed, hang it to air-dry; you do not need to iron it. Never put it in a tumble dryer.
• Avoid carrying a backpack over the shirt to avoid damaging the fabric.
• Following the care-label instructions and these steps, you will maintain the functional characteristics and prolong the lifespan of your clothes.
Fast moisture wicking