Cualli shirt is constructed from GOTS certified organic fabric. Organic cotton is grown using methods with a low impact on the environment. Controlled organic farming avoids using harmful agricultural practices. This protects the soil and biodiversity of the area. Benefits organic cotton has for our planet are:
• smaller ecological footprint,
• uses less water,
• no chemicals or genetically modified seeds,
• protects soil fertility and biodiversity,
• various quality standards test products against this criteria. A sustainable EU product.
• Organic cotton
• GOTS certified fabric
• 4-way stretch
• Inspired by antient mystical civilizations
• 92% Organic cotton (GOTS certified)
• 8% Elasthane
You can maintain your garment with ease:
• Wash it at 30°C.
• When washing it, use mild, non-toxic, and biodegradable detergents.
• Wash it with similar colours and never soak it.
• Once washed, hang it to air-dry or tumble dry on low heat.
• Following the care-label instructions and these steps, you will maintain the functional characteristics and prolong the lifespan of your clothes.
Very good breathability